Determination of the stresses in a solidifying ingot
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Veinik, Theory of Ingot Solidification [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Dyatlovitskii and V. M. Seimov, “Thermal stresses in an expandable cylinder,” Prikl. Mekhan.,7, No. 3 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Levin, “Model of an anisotropic body in the form of a regular cylindrical rod,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,8, No. 12 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Levin, “Stresses and strains in expanding bodies,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,11, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.É. I. Rashba, “Determination of stresses in masses due to their weight, considering the order of their effect,” Trudy Inst. Stroit. Mekhan. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, No. 18 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972