Temperature stresses in jointed plates
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsTemperature Stress Jointed Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Boley and J. H. Weiner, Theory of Thermal Stress, Wiley, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions and Operations on Them [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, Handbook of Operational Calculus [in Russian], Izd-vo Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach and Yu. M. Kolyano, “Heating of thin plates by heat sources with heat transfer,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,7, No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.K. T. Sundara Raja Jyengar and R. S. Alwar, “Elastic stress analysis of jointed half-planes,” J. Franklin Inst.,278, No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972