Determination of optimal heating modes for a thin spherical shell
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsSpherical Shell Optimal Heat Heat Mode Thin Spherical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Gel'fand and S. V. Fomin, Variational Calculus [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.O. A. Goryachev, “A method for optimal distribution of material in a thin elastic shell,” Trans. S. P. Korolev Kuibyshev. Aviation Inst.,48 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk, Ya. I. Burak, and Ya. S. Podstrigach, “Formulation and solution of some variational problems in the thermoelasticity of thin shells as applied to the selection of optimal moles of heat treatment,” Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach, “Application of the operational method to the derivation of fundamental relations in the theory of the thermal conductivity of thin-walled elements and structural components,” in: Thermal Stresses in Structural Elements [in Russian], Vol. 5, Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach and S. Ya. Yarema, Temperature Stresses in Shells [in Ukrainian], Izd. AN Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975