Stressed state of a medium with a rigid ellipsoidal inclusion
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsStressed State Ellipsoidal Inclusion Rigid Ellipsoidal Inclusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Lur'e, “The stressed state around ellipsoidal cavities,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,87, No. 5, 709–714 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Lur'e, “The elastostatic Robin problem for a triaxial ellipsoid,” Inzh. Zh. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 80–83 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Podil'chuk, Three-Dimensional Problems in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.M. K. Kassir and G. C. Sih, Three-Dimensional Crack Problems, Noordhoff International Publishing, Levgen (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Robinson, “Elastic energy of an ellipsoidal inclusion in an infinite solid,” J. Appl. Phys.,22, No. 8, 1045–1054 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Sadowsky and E. Sternberg, “Stress concentration around a triaxial ellipsoidal cavity,” J. Appl. Mekh.,16, No. 2, 149–157 (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980