Some inverse problems for cylindrical shells
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsInverse Problem Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Varga, Functional Analysis and Approximation Theory in Numerical Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.J. L. Lyons and E. Madzhenes, Inhomogeneous Boundary Problems and Their Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Litvinov, “Some inverse problems for flexible plates,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 4, 682–691 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Litvinov and Yu. I. Rubezhanskii, “Methods of duality theory in problems of the optimal loading of thin plates,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 2, 73–80 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Cea, Optimization, Theory and Algorithms [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Voinovskii-Kriger, Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Birkhoff, M. H. Schultz, and R. S. Varga, “Piecewise Hermite interpolation in one and two variables with applications to partial differential equations,” Numerische Math.,11, No. 3, 232–256 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980