Collision of elastic systems
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Babakov, Theory of Vibrations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Kil'chevskii, Theory of Solid Body Collisions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1949.Google Scholar
- 3.K. F. Kravchenko, “Dynamics of a rack mechanism,” Izv. vuzov, seriya Mashinostroenie, no. 9, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.K. F. Kravchenko, “A kinetostatic method of determining collision forces,” Tr. Novocherkasskogo politekhn. in-ta, vol. 149, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.K. F. Kravchenko, “On the motion and vibrations of a rod acted on by forces at its ends,” Izv. vuzov, seriya Mashinostroenie, no. 8, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. Ponomarev et al, Strength Computations in Machine Design, Vols. 2 and 3 [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Timoshenko, Vibrations in Engineering [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966