Stretching of a rectangular plate with an elastic disc welded into its opening
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsRectangular Plate Elastic Disc
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. F. Gur'ev, “Stress distribution in a stretched, isotropic, finite rectangular plate, weakened by a circular opening,” DAN SSSR, no. 2, 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentratin Around Openings [in Russian], GITTL, 1951.Google Scholar
- 4.D. I. Sherman, “On a method of solution of some problems of the theory of elasticity for doubly connected regions,” DAN SSSR, vol. 5, no. 8, 1947.Google Scholar
- 5.D. I. Sherman, “Plane deformation in an isotropic nonhomogeneous medium,” Prikladnaya mekhanika, vol. 7, 1943.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966