Programmed angular motions of a gyrostat in connection with the determination of its orientation with the help of quaternions
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Branets and I. P. Shmyglevskii, The Use of Quaternions in Problems of the Orientation of a Rigid Body [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Erugin, “The construction of an entire set of systems of differential equations which have a given integral curve,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,16, No. 6, 659–670 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.A. E. Zakrzhevskii, “Programmed control of the angular motion of a gyrostat in a central force field,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 5, 85–91 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Krasovskii, Automatic Flight Control Systems and Their Analytic Construction [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Krasovskii, Theory of Motion Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Letov, The Dynamics of Flight and Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Galiullin, I. A. Mukhametzyanov, R. G. Mukharlyamov, and V. D. Furasov, The Construction of Systems of Programmed Motion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981