Shear rigidity of some three-component composites
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. J. Broutman and R. H. Krock (eds.), Modern Composite Materials, Addison-Wesley (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Vanin, G. G. Margolin, and V. S. Kravchuk, “Mechanical properties of some three-component composites,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 5, 112–114 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', Stability of Three-Dimensional Deformable Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Piatti (ed), Advances in Composite Materials, Applied Science Publishers Ltd., London (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Babaevskii (ed.), Fillers for Polymeric Composite Materials [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Timoshenko, Strength of Materials, Nauka, Moscow (1965), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984