Mathematical model of constraint problem of three bodies in noninertial reference system
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Model Reference System Constraint Problem Noninertial Reference System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Vashkov'yak, “Accounting for the effect of constant acceleration of translational motion in a semianalytical method of calculating the motion of artificial earth satellites,” Kosm. Issled.,13, No. 2, 272 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Vashkov'yak and M. L. Lidov, “Approximate description of the evolution of the orbit of a stationary artificial earth satellite,” Kosm. Issled.,11, No. 3, 347 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Duboshin, Celestial Mechanics: Basic Problems and Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Egorov, “Some problems in the dynamics of flight to the moon,” Usp. Fiz. Nauk,13, No. 1, 73 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Lur'e, Analytical Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.D. E. Okhotsimskii, M. L. Lidov, and N. A. Teslenko, “On class of trajectories in the constraint problem of three bodies,” Kosm. Issled.,2, No. 6, 843 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Charlier, Celestial Mechanics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982