Resonance in a semiinfinite elastic strip
- 33 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Grinchenko, Equilibrium and Steady Vibrations of Elastic Bodies of Finite Dimensions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.T. R. Meeker and A. H. Meitzler, “Guided wave propagation in elongated cylinders and plates,” in: W. P. Mason (editor), Physical Acoustics, Vol. 1, Pt. A, Academic Press, N. Y. (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.J. J. McCoy, “Effects of nonpropagating plate waves on dynamical stress concentration,” Int. J. Solids Structures,4, No. 3, 355–370 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Oliver, “Elastic wave dispersion in a cylindrical rod by a wideband, short-duration pulse technique,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,29, No. 2, 189–194 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Thurston, “Elastic waves in rods and clad rods,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,64, No. 1, 1–37 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.P. J. Torvic, “Reflection of wave trains in semiinfinite plates,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,41, No. 2, 346–353 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.P. J. Torvic and J. J. McClatchey, “Response of an elastic plate to a cyclic longitudinal force,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,44, No. 1, 59–64 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Zemanek, “An experimental and theoretical investigation of elastic waves propagation in a cylinder,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,51, No. 1, 265–283 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980