Stability and large deflections of long elasticoplastic panels of variable rigidity and curvature
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsLarge Deflection Variable Rigidity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Kornishin, Nonlinear Problems in the Theory of Plates and Shells and Methods of Their Solution [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Kornishin, M. A. Aleksandrov, and N. N. Stolyarov, “An algorithm for calculating flexible plates and shallow shells of variable rigidity,” Proc. of a Seminar on Shell Theory [in Russian], Kazan Physicotechnical Institute, No. 6 (1975), pp. 196–202.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Kornishin and N. N. Stolyarov, “Nonsymmetric problems on large deflections of plates and shallow shells,” in: Proc. of the Seventh All-Union Conference on the Theory of Plates and Shells, Dnepropetrovsk, 1969, Nauka, Moscow (1970), pp. 314–317.Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Shamanskii, Methods of Numerical Solution of Boundary-Value Problems Using a Computer, Part 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980