Effect of transverse shear strain on the stress state of plates of nonuniform thickness
KeywordsStress State Shear Strain Transverse Shear Transverse Shear Strain Nonuniform Thickness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Vekua, “Theory of thin shallow shells of variable thickness,” Tr. Tbilis. Mat. Inst.,30, 3–103 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Zhgenti, “Study of nonuniformity of slabs through their thickness on the basis of the method of I. N. Vekua,” in: Theoretical and Numerical Methods of Calculating Plates Tbilis. Univ., Tbilisi (1984), pp. 143–164.Google Scholar
- 3.E. E. Levi, “Linear analytic equations in partial derivatives,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, No. 8, 249–292 (1940).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Yu. Khoma and Z. A. Medvedeva, “Construction of the general solution of the system of equilibrium equations of plates of reinforced materials,” Prikl. Mekh.,18, No. 5, 67–74 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Yu. Khoma and Z. A. Medvedeva, “General solution of the equilibrium equations of plates of materials with a thin laminated structure,” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 8, 70–77 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988