Influence of elastic medium on the stress state of a sloping spherical shell with a system of parallel cuts
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsStress State Elastic Medium Spherical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kalandiya, Mathematical Methods of Two-Dimensional Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Osadchuk and Ya. S. Podstrigach, “Determining the stress state in a closed cylindrical shell and an infinite plate with cracks,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 69–78 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin, Stress Distribution around Cracks in Plates and Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach, V. A. Osadchuk, E. M. Fedyuk and M. M. Nikolishin, “Distortion method in the theory of thin shells with cracks,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Pol., No. 1, 29–41 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Fedyuk, “Integral equations of the problem of the stress state of a sloping shell on an elastic base with a crack,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Pol., No. 5, 83–85 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Fedyuk, “Elastic equilibrium of sloping spherical shell with a system of parallel cuts (cracks),” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Pol., No. 14, 43–49 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.K. F. Chernykh, Linear Shell Theory [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Leningrad. Univ., Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988