Nonlinear resonances in mechanical self-oscillatory systems
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Andronov, Collected Works [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Kauderer, Nonlinear Mechanics [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Klikh and L. F. Vasilenko, “Resonance phenomena in a single self-oscillatory system,” in: Energy Scattering in the Case of Oscillations of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968), pp. 21–24.Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Malkin, Some Problems in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Movshovich, “Natural oscillations of axial compressor vanes,” Tr. Mosk. Aviats. Inst. im. S. Ordzhonidkidze,172, 92–97 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.S. L. Murashkin, “Induced oscillations of self-exciting systems in the case of vibrational processing of materials,” Tr. Leningr. Politekh. Inst., No. 309, 234–239 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Petrosyan, “The behavior of a self-oscillatory system under the action of two harmonic forces,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,5, No. 9, 1552–1562 (1935).Google Scholar
- 9.J. J. Stoker, Nonlinear Vibrations in Mechanical and Electrical Systems, Wiley (1950).Google Scholar
- 10.T. Hayashi, Nonlinear Oscillations in Physical Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976