Generalized dynamic temperature stresses in rods and plates caused by heat sources
KeywordsHeat Source Dynamic Temperature Temperature Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, Handbook of Operational Calculus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Kolyano, “Generalized thermomechanics (a review)”, in: Mathematical Methods and Physicomechanical Fields [in Russian], No. 2, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975), pp. 42–47.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Kolsky, Stress Waves in Solids, 2nd ed., Dover (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Heat Exchange. A Handbook [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Parkus, Unsteady-State Temperature Stresses [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.E. P. Khomyakevich and M. K. Rudenko, “On the generalized interconnected problem of thermoelasticity”, Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 7, 99–105 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976