Stability of a double rotating system of solid bodies with a supported mass on an elastic suspension under resonance conditions
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsResonance Condition Solid Body Elastic Suspension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Beletskii, The Motion of an Artificial Satelite with Respect to Its Center of Mass [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Ganiev and V. O. Kononenko, “Nonlinear three-dimensional vibrations of an artificial earth satellite with respect to its center of mass,” Inzh. Zh., Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 3–11 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Zagorodnii, “Three-dimensional vibrations of a system of solid bodies with double rotation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 48–52 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. O. Kononenko, “The vibrations of a solid body around its center of mass,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 4, 23–31 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Lur'e, Analytical Mechanics [in Russian], Izd. Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Malkin, The Theory of the Stability of Motion [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, The Method of Averaging in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977