Thermoelastic state of plates with a moving parabolic boundary
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsParabolic Boundary Thermoelastic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Application [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Izd. Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Melan and H. Parkus, Thermoelastic Stresses Due to Stationary Temperature Fields [in Russian] Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Parkus, Transient Thermal Stresses[Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Pidstrigach, N. P. Fleishman, and V. A. Galazyuk, “Steady-state thermal state of an infinitely large plate with a moving parabolic cutout”, Dop. Akad. Nauk URSR, Ser. A, No. 7, 655–659 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977