Vibration theory of multilayer orthotropic shells
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsOrthotropic Shell Vibration Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambartsumyan, General Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', Stability of Elastic Bodies with Finite Deformations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Elasticity Theory of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Prusakov and Yu. K. Rasteryaev, “Bending, stability, and vibrations of multilayered unsymmetric plates,” in: Proceedings of the Seventh All-Union Conference on Theory of Shells and Plates, Dnepropetrovsk, 1969, [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. O. Rasskazov, “Theory of multilayered orthotronic and hollows shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,12, No. 11, 50–56 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Reissner, “On a variational theorem in elasticity,” J. Math. Phys.,29, No. 2, 52–56 (1950).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977