Determination of temperature strisses in a bounded viscoelastic cylinder
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Gancharov and R. Ya. Suncheleev, “The Canchy problem for a viscoelastic transversely isotropic medium,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,38, No. 5, 917–950 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin and B. E. Pobedrya, Fundamentals of the Mathematical Theory of Thermoviscolasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, 2nd ed, Oxford University Press (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Ya. Suncheleev, “Applications of a rotation group to some problems in the theory of elasticity,” Sb. Tr. Tashk. Inst. Inzh. Transp., No. 56, 21–51 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Filatov, Averaging Methods in Differential and Integrodifferential Equations [in Russian], FAN, Tashkent (1966), pp. 245–260.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977