Displacements and normal stresses taking account of the shear of short thin-walled cylindrical shells and bars
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsNormal Stress Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov, Thin-Walled Elastic Bars [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Vorob'ev, “Calculation of an open cylindrical shell taking account of shear of the middle surface,” in: Proceedings of Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute, [in Russian], Vol. 136 (1963), pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Gol'denveizer, “The theory of thin-walled bars,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,13, No. 6, 561–596 (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Meshcheryakov, “General equations of thin-walled bars of open profile, taking account of shear,” in: Proceedings of the Moscow Institute of Railroad Engineers. Questions of Applied Mechanics [in Russian], No. 260, (1968), pp. 82–93.Google Scholar
- 5.P. D. Mishchenko, “Calculation of thin-walled bars of open profile taking account of shear of the middle surface,” in: Proceedings of the Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute [in Russian], Vol. 42/56 (1958), pp. 54–85.Google Scholar
- 6.P. D. Mishchenko, “The effect of shear of the middle surface on the value of the stresses in a cylindrical shell,” In: Proceedings of the Altai Polytechnic Institute [in Russian], No. 3 (1967), pp. 32–41.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981