Determination of transfer functions in problem of nonsteady interaction between elastic elliptical shell and liquid
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsTransfer Function Elliptical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk and A. G. Gorshkov, Nonsteady Hydroelasticity of Shells [in Russian], Izd. Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Zamyshlyaev and Yu. S. Yakovlev, Dynamic Loads during Underwater Explosion [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Karpenko, “Diffraction of plane pressure wave by elliptical cylinder and by strip,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR: Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 153–157 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Karpenko and Yu. S. Yakovlev, “Diffraction by, radiation from, and displacement of elliptical cylinder under action of acoustic pressure wave,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR: Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 153–161 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Kubenko, Nonsteady Interaction between Structural Elements and Medium [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.N. W. MacLachlan, Theory and Applications of Mathieu Functions [Russian translation], Insotr. Lit., Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.L. P. Slepyan and Yu. S. Yakovlev, Integral Transformations in Nonsteady-State Problems of Mechanics [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.D. C. Randall, “Supersonic flow past quasicylindrical bodies of almost circular cross section” Aeronaut. Res. Council Reports and Memor., No. 3067, 3–20 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983