Computation of the transfer functions in the interior problems of nonstationary hydroelasticity of cylindrical and spherical shells
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsTransfer Function Spherical Shell Interior Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Bateman and A. Frdelyi, Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 2, McGraw-Hill, New York (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ya. Boronenok, “The problem of nonstationary hydroelasticity for systems of two cylindrical shells,” in: The Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971) pp. 33–39.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Goryainov, “On the pressure which occurs at the interior surface of a cylindrical shell filled with a fluid under its nonstationary motion,” Trudy NTO Sudproma, No. 108, 113–119 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Grigolyuk and A. G. Gorshkov, Nonstationary Shell Hydroelasticity [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, A Manual for Operational Calculus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Zamyshlyaev and Yu. S. Yakovlev, Dynamical Loads in Underwater Explosion [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Kubenko, “On the question of the construction of transfer functions in problems of interaction of weak shock waves with cylindrical and spherical surfaces,” Dopovidi Akad. Nauk USSR, Ser. A, No. 2, 148–152 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.V. D. Kubenko, The Nonstationary Interaction of Construction Elements with Fluid [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Kubenko and N. N. Panasyuk, “The action of nonstationary waves on a cylindrical body in a compressible fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,9, No. 12, 77–82 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.E. N. Mnev and A. K. Pertsev, The Hydroelasticity of Shells [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983