Stability of an incompressible half-space containing a spherical void
- 8 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Akopyan, A. N. Guz', and A. V. Navoyan, “Problems of stability of vertical mine workings,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 5, 54–62 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', Stability of Three-Dimensional Deformable Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', “Three-dimensional theory of elastic stability for finite subcritical strains,” Prikl. Mekh.,8, No. 12, 25–44 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz', Fundamentals of the Theory of Stability of Mine Workings [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Guz', and A. V. Navoyan, “Stability analysis of a horizontal mine working of circular cross section,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 7, 630–633 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.S. B. Lobovik, “Stability analysis of a spherical void by the variational method,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 2, 35–39 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978