Interaction of an elasticoplastic shell with a rigid punch
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Birger, “Method of additional deformations in problems of plasticity theory,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 1, 47–56 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov, General Theory of Shells [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.F. L. Chernous'ko and N. V. Banichuk, Variational Problems in Mechanics and Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Shevchenko, Thermoplasticity under Variable Loading [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Hodge and W. Prager, “A variational principle for plastic materials with strain-hardening,” J. Math. Phys.,27, No. 1, 1 (1948).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981