Solution of the problem of bending of a laminar inhomogeneous hollow cylinder
- 110 Downloads
KeywordsHollow Cylinder Inhomogeneous Hollow Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. K. Godunov, “On the numerical solution of boundary value problems for systems of ordinary linear differential equations,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,16, No. 3, 171–174 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Gusar and V. N. Chekhov, “Bending of a two-layer cylinder by a transverse force,” Teor. Prikl. Mekh., No. 12, 65–71 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. B. Kolchin, Analysis of Structure Elements from Inhomogeneous Materials [in Russian], Kartya Moldovenyaske, Kishinev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of an Anisotropic Body [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Lomakin, Theory of Elasticity of Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.S. R. Graves and D. F. Adams, “Analysis of a bonded joint in a composite tube subjected to torsion,” J. Compos. Mater.,15, No. 5, 211–224 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983