Nonstationary diffraction of spherical and cylindrical sound waves by a rigid sphere and by a rigid cylinder
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsSound Wave Rigid Sphere Rigid Cylinder Nonstationary Diffraction Cylindrical Sound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Bateman and A. Erdélyi, Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 2, McGraw-Hill, New York (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk and A. G. Gorshkov, Nonstationary Hydroelasticity of Shells [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Zamyshlyaev and Yu. S. Yakovlev, Dynamic Loading of Underwater Explosions, [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Kubenko, “Translational displacement of a spherical shell under the action of a nonstationary spherical wave in a compressible medium,” Dop. Akad. Nauk URSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 73–76 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Kubenko, “Displacements in a cylindrical shell under the action of a cylindrical wave in an acoustic medium,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 67–72 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Kubenko and N. N. Panasyuk, “Action of nonstationary waves on cylindrical bodies in a compressible fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,9, No. 12, 77–82 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.E. N. Mnev and A. K. Pertsev, Hydroelasticity of Shells [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978