Refined theory of bending of thin plates by concentrated forces
KeywordsThin Plate Concentrate Force
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Erdelyi, Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 2, McGraw-Hill (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Timoshenko, Strength and vibrations of Structural Elements [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Theory of Plates and Shells, McGraw-Hill (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Ulitko, “Method of vector eigenfunctions in three-dimensional problems of the theory of elasticity,” Prikl. Mekh.,3, No. 9, 1–11 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.H. R. Hertz, Die Prinzipien der Mechanik, J. A. Barth, Leipzig (1894).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979