Deflection of a cylindrical shell of finite length upon transverse flow of a liquid around it
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Finite Length Transverse Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Il'gamov, “Deflection and stability of a cylindrical shell upon transverse flow of a liquid around it,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 3, 12–19 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.R. R. Mavlyutov and A. G. Khakimov, “Large displacements of a cylindrical shell in the two-dimensional flow of an ideal liquid,” Tr. Ufim. Aviats. Inst. Ser. Prochn. Konstrukt., No. 76, 7–12 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Balabukh, K. S. Kolesnikov, V. S. Zarubin, et al., Principles of the Structural Mechanics of Rockets [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Khakimov and M. B. Gafurov, “Large displacements of an elliptical cylindrical shell in the two-dimensional flow of an ideal liquid,” Tr. Semin. Teor. Oboloch., Kazan' Fiz.-Te. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 4, 226–236 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.R. R. Shagidullin, “Linear deflection of an elastic cylindrical shell under various conditions of transverse streamline flow of a low-viscosity liquid,” Tr. Semin. Teor. Oboloch., Kazan' Fiz.-Te. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 4, 214–225 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Parkinson and T. Jandali, “A weak-source model for bluff body potential flow,” Fluid Mech.,40, Part 3, 210 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978