Effect of a nonstationary internal wave on an elastic cylindrical shell
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Internal Wave Elastic Cylindrical Shell Nonstationary Internal Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. É. Babaev, “Effect of an internal pressure wave on a rigid spherical cavity,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 8, 50–55 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. É. Babaev, A. N. Guz', and V. D. Kubenko, “Determination of nonstationary loads under the effect of internal wave sources,” in: Selected Problems of Applied Mechanics [in Russian], Moscow (1974), pp. 33–62.Google Scholar
- 3.A. É. Babaev and V. D. Kubenko, “Effect of an internal nonstationary acoustic wave on a rigid cylindrical surface,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 4, 14–20 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. É. Babaev and V. D. Kubenko, “Effect of a weak internal shock on an elastic spherical shell,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 5 73–78 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Z. Vlasov, General Theory of Shells and Its Application in Engineering. Selected Works, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Stepanenko, “On a method of computing nonstationary pulsed strain processes in elastic structures,” Fiz. Tekhn. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2, 53–57 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981