Experimental investigation of the effect of ribs on the natural vibration frequencies of truncated conical shells
KeywordsExperimental Investigation Vibration Frequency Conical Shell Natural Vibration Natural Vibration Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro and V. A. Zarutskii, “Experimental and theoretical determination of natural vibrational frequencies of reinforced cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 10, 6 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.P. I. Galaka, V. A. Zarutskii, V. I. Matsner, and A. M. Nosachenko, “Free vibrations of ribbed cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 7, 49 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk, “Small vibrations of thin elastic conical shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 6, 35 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zarutskii, “Approximate formulas for calculating minimum natural vibration frequencies of stiffened cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 5, 43 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Sal'nikov and A. G. Zenukov, “Determination of natural vibration frequencies of shells of complex shape with free edges,” Izv. Vyssh Uchebn. Zaved., Aviats. Tekh., No. 4, 143 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980