Temperature stresses around an elliptical hole in an anisotropic plate
KeywordsTemperature Stress Elliptical Hole Anisotropic Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Karslou and D. Ener, Thermal Conductivity of Solid Bodies [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhteorizdat (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.T. L. Martynovich and I. A. Nishchenko, The solution of the two-dimensional problem of thermoelasticity for double-connected regions [in Russian], Prikl. Mekhan.,8, No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Uzdalev, Concentration of Temperature Stresses around an Elliptical Opening in an Orthotropic Plate, by the Action of Heat Flow [in Russian], Izd. Akademii Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, Mekhan. i Mashinostr., No. 5 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Uzdalev, Some Problems of the Thermoelasticity of an Anisotropic Body [in Russian], Izd. Saratovsk Un-ta (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975