Periodic problem for a thick plate with circular-cone cavities
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsThick Plate Periodic Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Vorovich and O. S. Malkina, “Stressed state of thick plate,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,31, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Golovchan and A. N. Guz', “Diffraction of elastic waves by infinite series of circular cylinders,” DAN SSSR,186, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Kosmodamians'kii, “The strained state of isotropic plate weakened by a finite number of infinite series of circular holes,” DAN UkrSSR, Series A, No. 11 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Kosmodamians'kii and V. A. Sheldyrvan, “Strained state of thick plate weaked by a finite number of circular holes,” DAN UkrSSR, Series A, No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Kosmodanians'kii and V. A. Shaldyrvan, “Concentration of stresses in a thick plate with two circular holes,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Lur'e, “Theory of thick plates,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,6, No. 2–3 (1942).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Mikhlin, Integral Equations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Savin, “Strains in elastic plate with infinite series of equal cuts,” DAN SSSR,23, No. 6 (1939).Google Scholar
- 9.D. I. Sherman, “Ponderable medium weakened by periodically distributed holes of circular form,” Inzh. Sb.,31 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Howland, “Potential functions with periodicity in one coordinate,” Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., Vol. 30 (1934).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975