Behaviour of positrons in binary alloys
- 29 Downloads
The pseudopotential picture of the positron in a binary alloy is developed. It is shown that the positron is usually preferentially attracted to one sort of atom in the alloy. This relative positron affinity is associated with the positron pseudopotential difference between the different sorts of atom and calculations of this quantity are presented for a number of 50 at % alloys.
Index HeadingsPositron annihilation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.P.Kubica, M.J.Stott, A.T.Stewart: Appl. Phys.Google Scholar
- 4.Work presented at the Positron Annihilation Conference, Kingston (1971) Paper 1.153Google Scholar
- 6.These values were taken from C.H.Hodges, M.J.Stott: Phil. Mag.26, 375 (1972), apart from those for AgAu which were calculated in the manner of Google Scholar
- 7.C.H.Hodges, M.J.Stott: Phil. Mag.26, 375 (1972)Google Scholar
- 9.These values forE corr were taken from Google Scholar