Second boundary-value problem of the theory of elasticity for a significantly anisotropic plate with an elliptical hole
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsElliptical Hole Anisotropic Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Bogan, “Minimizing stress concentration in an elastic plate having an elliptical hole and made of a highly anisotropic material,” Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 81–84 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Volkov, “Differential properties of solutions of boundary-value problems for Laplace equations on polygons,” Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 67, 113–142 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Dzhuraev, Composite Systems of Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 5.G. H. Hardy and W. W. Rogozinski., Fourier Series, Cambridge Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- 6.W. Eckhaus, “Boundary layers in linear elliptic singular perturbation problems,” SIAM (Soc. Ind. Appl. Math.) Rev.,14, No. 2, 225–270 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982