Determination of the critical parameters of short-range external pressure for a spherical shell
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCritical Parameter Spherical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro, “On the determination of critical values of compressive forces growing rapidly in time,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 5, 54–60 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Amiro, “Determination of critical values of the dynamic load (step pulse),” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 8, 75–83 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ya. Amiro, “Determination of the critical parameters of a load dropping rapidly in time (triangular pulse),” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 9, 70–76 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Z. Vlasov, General Theory of Shells and Its Application in Engineering [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Vol'mit, Stability of Deformable Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dyramics of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Lavrent'ev and A. Yu. Ishlinskii, “Dynamic buckling modes of elastic systems,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,64, No. 6, 779–782 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Sachenkov and L. U. Bakhtieva, “On an approach to the solution of dynamic problems of thin shell stability,” Issled. Teor. Plastin Obolochek, No. 13, 137–151 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982