Numerical methods of solving the planar problem of elasticity theory for bodies with cracks by means of singular integral equations
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Equation Planar Problem Elasticity Theory Singular Integral Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Karpenko, Visn. Kiiv. Univ. Ser. Mat. Mekh., No. 13, 74–79 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Korneichuk, “Quadrature equations for singular integrals.,” in: Numerical Methods of Solving Differential. and Integral Equations, and quadrature Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964), pp. 64–74.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin, Stress Distribution Near Cracks in Plates and Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Szego, Orthogonal Polynomials, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1939).Google Scholar
- 5.D. P. Rooke and I. N. Sneddon, “The crack energy and the stress intensity factor for a cruciform crack deformed by internal pressure,” Int. J. Eng. Sci.,7, No. 10, 1079–1089.Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Sneddon and S. C. Das, “The problem of the unsymmetrical cruciform crack,” in: Elasticity and Thermoelasticity, Wolters-Noordhoff, Groningen (1971), pp. 233.Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Theocaris and N. I. Ioakimidis, “The symmetrically branched crack in an infinite elastic medium,” Z. Angew. Math. Phys.,72, No. 6, 801–804 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.P. S. Theocaris and N. I. Ioakimidis, “Numerical integration methods for solution of singular integral equations,” Quart. Appl. Math.,35, No. 1, 173–183 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.P. S. Theocaris and N. I. Ioakimidis, “A method of solution of the problem of the unsymmetric cruciform crack in an infinite plane isotropic elastic medium,” Acta Mech.,29, No 1–4, 127–133 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981