Radiation from noncircular cylindrical shells in a fluid
KeywordsRadiation Cylindrical Shell Noncircular Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Beloozerov and I. I. Dolgova, “Diffraction of a cylindrical wave by a cylindrical shell of arbitrary cross section,” Akust. Zh.,17, No. 3, 457–459 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Buivol, Vibrations and stability of Deformable Systems in a Fluid [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Gorshkov, “Dynamic interaction of shells and plates with the surrounding medium,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 162–178 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Guz', “Approximate method of calculating the stress concentrations near curvilinear holes in shells,” Prikl. Mekh., No. 6, 605–612 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Guz', I. S. Chernyshenko, and K. I. Shevchenko, Spherical Bottoms Weakened by Holes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Guz' and Yu. N. Nemish, Perturbation Methods in Three-Dimensional Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Il'gamov, “Survey of research on the interaction of an acoustic medium and elastic shells,” in: Research on Vibratory Combustion and Related Topics [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Univ., Kazan' (1974), pp. 3–8.Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. A. Metsavéér, I. D. Veksler, and A. S. Stulov, Diffraction of Acoustic Pulses by Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.E. N. Mnev and A. K. Pertsev, Hydroelasticity of Shells [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.E. L. Shenderov, Wave Problems of Underwater Acoustics [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984