Behavior of a cracked elastic body under load
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. E. Berkovich, V. I. Mossakovskii, and V. M. Rybka, “The effect of the history of external loading on the stress-strain state of a cracked medium when friction is present,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 137–142 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin, “Bending of a plate consisting of a large number of layers,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 1, 33–39 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Bolotin, “The theory of reinforced bodies,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh., No. 1, 42–47 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Zh. S. Erzhanov and M. T. Tusupov, “Model of a compressible laminated rock massif,” in: Problems of Rock Mechanics [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1972), pp. 3–26.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Obert, “Brittle fracture of rock,” in: Fracture, Vol. 7, Academic Press (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Sih and H. Liebowitz, “Mathematical theories of brittle fracture,” in: Fracture, Vol. 2, Academic Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.W. F. Brace, B. W. Paulding, and C. Scholz, “Dilatancy in the fracture of crystalline rocks,” J. Geophys. Res.,71, No. 16, 3939–3953 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981