Reference method in shimmy problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Goncharenko, L. G. Lobas, and N. V. Nikitina, “One formulation of shimmy problem for guide wheels,” Prikl. Mekh.,17, No. 8, 82–88 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Keldysh, “Shimmy of front wheel on three-wheel chassis,” Tr. Tsentr. Aerogidrodin. Inst., No. 564, 1–33 (1945).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Lobas and N. V. Nikitina, “Dependence of shimmy of guide wheels on structural parameters and velocity,” Prikl. Mekh.,17, No. 7, 127–131 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Martynyuk and A. Yu. Obolenskii, “Stability of Vazhenskii-type autonomous systems,” Differents. Uravn.,16, No. 8, 1329–1407 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Tikhonov, “Stability of motion under continuous perturbations,” Vestn. Leningr. Univ.,7, No. 1, 95–101 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Chaplygin, New Method of Approximate Integration (Selected Works), [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 307–360.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983