Analytical description of the thermoelastoplastic deformation of a solid
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Description Thermoelastoplastic Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Permin, Yu. P. Glebov, and M. Z. Ermalyuk, “Effect of temperature and strain rate on the resistance of aluminum alloys to deformation,” Tsvetn. Met., No. 2, 62–65 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Sarrak, S. O. Suvorova, and V. N. Shubin, “Temperature-rate dependence of the resistance of iron to deformation,” Fiz. Met., Metalloved.,35, No. 1, 169–175 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Traibus, Thermostatics and Thermodynamics [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Khoroshun, “Thermodynamics of mechanical and thermal processes in continua,” Vopr. Mekh. Real'nogo T verd. Tela, No. 2, 107–113 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982