Effect of biaxial orientating process on structure of polyethylene terephthalate films
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPolyethylene Terephthalate Polyethylene Terephthalate Orientate Process Polyethylene Terephthalate Film
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Alfrey, Mechanical Properties of High-Molecular Polymers [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Hisaku, Polymer Films [Russian translation], Khimiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.É. S. Umanskii, O. I. Babich, V. V. Kryuchkov, and V. V. Kostritskii, “Kinetics of deformation of magnetic carriers,” Voprosy Radioelektron., No. 8, 75–83 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.I. E. Debrivnyi, G. V. Vilida, V. V. Kostritskii, and A. P. Grabovskii, “Device for measuring damping characteristics of materials in free torsional vibrations,” Inventor's Certificate No. 781599 Byull. Izobret., No. 43 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Debrivnyl, V. I. Ryazantsev, G. V. Bilida, V. V. Kostritskii, and A. P. Grabovskii, “Procedures, setups, and measuring equipment for composite study of physicomechanical and rheological characteristics of magnetic tapes and their substrates,” in: Proc., Eleventh Republic-wide Scient.-Techn. Confer. on “Outlook for Development of Magnetic Recording Techniques and of Technology for Manufacture of Magnetic Carriers” in Shostka [in Russian] (1980), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Korshak and S. V. Vinogradova, Heterocatenary Polyesters [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Kozlov, A. V. Murzinov, and G. I. Braginskii, “Role of heating in establishing properties of industrial-grade polyethylene terephthalate films,” in: Trans. Leningrad Institute of Cinematography Engineers, Vol. 23, 23–25 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. L. Rabinovich, Introduction to Mechanics of Reinforced Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Tager, Physics and Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984