Stress-strain state of trapezoidal plates with sagging boundaries
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Vainberg, Handbook of the Strength, Stability, and Vibrations of Plates [in Russian], Budivel'nik, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Vestyak and E. A. Khvilon, “Calculation of the stress-strain state of trapezoidal plates by the boundary collocation method,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 138–142 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Vestyak and E. A. Khvilon, “Stress-strain state of freely supported three-layered trapezoidal plates,” Probl. Prochn., No. 9, 37–41 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Plates and Shells [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. W. Hamming, Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978