Free oscillations of a system consisting of a reinforced cylindrical shell and an arbitrary solid body
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Solid Body Free Oscillation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro, V. A. Zarutskii, and P. S. Polyakov, Reinforced Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bukhgol'ts, Basic Course in Theoretical Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Vol'mir, Stability of Deformed Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.P. I. Galaka, V. A. Zarutskii, V. I. Matsner, and A. M. Nosachenko, “Free oscillations of reinforced cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 7, 49–55 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. O. Kononenko, V. G. Palamarchuk, and A. M. Nosachenko, “Free oscillations of reinforced cylindrical shell with added mass,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 1, 40–46 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978