Convergence of perturbation method and error in boundary conditions on noncanonical surfaces
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsBoundary Condition Perturbation Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Bers, Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 2, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. (O. M.) Guz', “An approximate method for determining stress concentrations around curvilinear holes in shells,” Prikl. Mekh. [Ukrainian],8, No. 6, 605–612 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Torsion of Anisotropic and Nonuniform Rods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Love, Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [Russian Translation], ONTI, Moscow (1935).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Nemish, “Elastic equilibrium of three-dimensional strained bodies bounded by noncircularcylindrical surfaces,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 17–26 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Nemish, “A method for solving spatial mechanics problems for deformed bodies bounded by arbitrary surfaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 48–52 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Nemish, “A basis for the perturbation method in three-dimensional problems of mechanics of deformed media,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 12, 25–33 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Nemish, “Some three-dimensional mixed problems of mechanics of deformed bodies for non-canonical surfaces,” Contributions to the All-Union Conference on Mixed Problems of the Mechanics of Deformed Bodies [in Russian], Pt. 1, Rostov-on-Don (1977), p. 41.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Nemish and D. I. Chernopiskii, “Axially symmetrical stressed state of deformed cylinders of variable thickness,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 10, 9–18 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.V. T. Cheng, “Some problems for elastic materials with spherical anisotropy,” Proc. ASME, Appl. Mech.,33, No. 3, 71–79 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978