Subcritical crack growth in strain-hardening materials with allowance for strain anisotropy
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnisotropy Subcritical Crack Growth Strain Anisotropy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Bastun, “Study of the strain-hardening law of initially isotropic metals”, Prikl. Mekh.,17, No. 4, 51–57 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Bastun and O. V. Lukovina, “Pulsating attachment for testing machine TsDMU-30t”, Zavod. Lab., No. 3, 368–369 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Varyanitsa V. I. Egorov, and N. D. Sobolev, “Retardation of fatigue cracks under overloads”, Fiz. Mekh. Deform. Razrusheniya, No. 8, 22–25 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kaminskii and V. N. Bastun, Strain-Hardening and Fracture of Metals During Variable Loading Processes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kaminskii and G. V. Galatenko, “Study of fatigue crack growth in materials with strain-hardening”, Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 4, 54–60 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Ya. Leonov, “Elements of the theory of brittle fracture”, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 85–92 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.Methodological Specifications. Calculations and Tests of Strength in Machine Construction: Methods of Mechanical Testing of Metals. Determination of Fracture Toughness (Crack Resistance) Characteristics under Static Loading [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.P. G. Miklyaev, G. S. Neshpor, and V. G. Kudryashov, Kinetics of Fracture [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Panasyuk, Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.G. P. Cherepanov, Mechanics of Brittle Fracture [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988