Stress state of a saturated porous mass near a cylindrical cavity with a linear change in pressure on its boundary
KeywordsStress State Linear Change Cylindrical Cavity Porous Mass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Kovalenko, Principles of Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Pisarenko and A. A. Lebedev, Resistance of Materials to Deformation and Fracture in a Complex Stress State [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Rzhevskii and G. Ya. Novik, Principles of the Physics of Rocks [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentration Around Holes [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Khoroshun, “Toward a theory of saturated porous media”, Prikl. Mekh.,12, No. 12, 35–41 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.L. P. Khoroshun and R. M. Israfilov, “Stress state of a gas-saturated porous mass next to a horizontal working”, Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 3, 10–16 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Shcherban' and A. S. Tsyrul'nikov, Gas Permeability of Coal Beds [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, Kiev (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988