The finite element method applied to the calculation of cylindrical shells with rectangular holes
KeywordsFinite Element Method Cylindrical Shell Rectangular Hole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov, Selected Works [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Dlugach, “Basic conditions for calculating cylindrical shells with rectangular holes by the finite difference method,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,6, No. 3 (dy1960).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Dlugach and A. S. Stepanenko, “Determination of the upper critical loads for cylindrical shells according to the nonlinear theory,” Prikladnaya Mekhanika,6, No. 4 (dy1970).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Rozin, “The finite element method in building mechanics,” Stroitel'naya Mekhanika i Raschet Sooruzhenii, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. Gallagher, The Development and Evaluation of Matrix Methods for Thin Shell Structural Analysis, Ph. D. Thesis, State University of New York, Buffalo, N. Y. (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975