Effect of reinforcement on stability of imperfect cylindrical shells
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Imperfect Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro and V. I. Étokov, “Investigation of stability of imperfect cylindrical shells by a geometrical method,” in: The Resistance of Materials and Building Theory [in Russian], No. 24, Budivel'nik, Kiev (1974), pp. 7–16.Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Mikhailov, “Subcritical deformation of cylindrical shell under a high load,” Dop. Akad. Nauk UkrRSR, Ser. A, No. 12, 1545–1547 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Mikhailov, “Subcritical deformation of short cylindrical shell under a high load,” Dop. Akad. Nauk UkrRSR, Ser. A, No. 4, 350–353 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Pogorelov, Geometric Methods in Nonlinear Theory of Elastic Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Étokov, “Subcritical deformation of cylindrical shell, taking account of geometric flexure of the surface,” Prikl. Mekh.,8, No. 2, 60–67 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977