Contact problem involving a linearly deformable base reinforced with finitely large cover plates
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsContact Problem Cover Plate Large Cover Deformable Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Kh. Arutyunyan, “Contact problem involving a semiinfinitely large plate with elastic reinforcement,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,32, No. 4, 632–646 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Tables of Integral Transforms-Bessel Transforms-Integrals of Special Functions [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kratzer and W. Frantz, Transcendental Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Morar' and G. Ya. Popov, “Contact problem involving a semiinfinitely large plate with finitely large elastic reinforcement,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,34, No. 3, 412–421 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Ya. Popov, “One remarkable property of Jacobi polynomials,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,20, No. 4, 540–547 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Ya. Popov, “Method of orthogonal polynomials in contact problems in the theory of elasticity,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,33, No. 3, 518–531.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Ya. Popov and A. P. Slobodyanyuk, “Plane contact problem involving a linearly deformable base with several contact areas,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 152–162 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.A. P. Slobodyanyuk, “Penetration of two punches into a semiinfinitely large plate,” Prikl. Mehk.,9, No. 1, 73–79 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.F. C. Tricomi, Integral Equations, Wiley (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979